Sunday, November 18, 2012

Elijah 365- part 9

Nine weeks.  I'm wiped.  Not physically.  Mentally!  Yes, having two under two is tough enough.  But goodness- Eli is proving to be much more difficult then Zach was!  He is giving me a run for my sanity.  He constantly eats, which Zach did too.  But he also must always be held upright.  I can't even hold him upright on the couch.  I have got to be walking at all times.   It seems that the only way to calm him down is to walk with him in an upright position.  
Needless to say, we've been going on many walks!  Not that that's a bad thing.  I love going for walks with my boys.  It gets us all some fresh air and gives me some exercise with a 10+ pound baby strapped to me.  I've been making a workout of it.  I walk about 3 miles, go to the playground and let Zach play while I workout with my resistance bands, then do lunges up the hill to my house.  It's quite a workout, on top of the kickboxing I do every day!  Maybe Eli is fussy so that I get my workouts in?  If so- thanks for whipping me into gear Eli!  Now please give me an hour or so a day to get things done, silly boy! 
Here are some photos from Eli's 9th week!
Day 64- Nov 12.  Yay!  I got a photo of Eli's happy smile!

Day 65- Nov 13.  Zach's reading to his baby brother

Day 66- Nov 14.  My little football

Day 67- Nov 15.  The playgym has been taken out!  He loves watching the sun sing and light up. 

Day 68- Nov 16.  It's not a 365 without a "simba" like photo!

Day 69- Nov 17.  Hanging out with Daddy and Zach

Day 70- Nov 18.  He looks great in yellow just like big brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment