Saturday, November 10, 2012

Elijah 365 part 7

It's hard to believe it was just 7 weeks ago that we were meeting this tiny little man for the first time.  He's getting so big now!  Boy is this boy giving me a run for my sanity though.  He constantly must be held, which is exhausting.  I still haven't gotten more then 3 hours of sleep at a time!  Luckily, after eating he goes right back to sleep at night.  So at least it's only a half hour or so taken from my sleep.  He also must always be held upright.  Which means putting him in his bouncer seat doesn't even help.  Colic?  Reflux?  I don't know.  All I now is I'm worn out and my house is a mess!  
This week we've kept busy at the playground and walks.  So is my life!  Eli's grandpa came in at the end of this week for a visit.  It was wonderful getting to see them meet for the first time!

And so... here are Eli's photos from this week!
Day 50- Oct 29.  Hanging out in his pack and play

Day 51- Oct 30.  ready for halloween tomorrow!

Day 52- Oct 31.  Happy halloween!  We were the peanuts.  Daddy was Linus.  Eli was Woodstock.  Zach was Charlie Brown.  Mommy was Lucy

Day 53- Nov 1.  Hanging out with Mommy!

Day 54- Nov 2.  I love him in green.  Mommy's little man!

Day 55- Nov 3.  Grandpa Steve came to meet Eli!  
Day 56- Nov 4.  Watching everyone in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment