Sunday, October 21, 2012

Elijah 365- part 5

It's hard to believe that tomorrow my boy will be 6 weeks old.  Time goes very slowly these days, but I'm still surprised to see the date on the calendar.  I'm very excited to have hit my 6 week mark because it means I can workout again.  Six weeks makes no difference to an infant though.  We will continue on as we are.  
We've had a long week.  Eli is barely sleeping these days.  Two nights in a row this week he was up every 30 min-1 hour.  It seems that the second I put him back in his crib, he wakes up again.  He loves to be held, so that brief second wakes him.  I'm exhausted.  Dima's exhausted (even though he only gets up 1-2 times at night to change a diaper or two).  We are ready to fast forward a few months!  The first 3-4 months are hard in my opinion because you really can't get them into a routine until they are at least 3 months old.  In the meantime, I'm glad to be a stay at home mom.  I couldn't imagine doing this while working full time.  This is a job in itself.  Though I don't get paid, I'm exhausted and my bosses exhaust me every day.  At least my co-worker is hot!  
And without further ado... here are Elijah's weekly photos!  
Day 35- Oct 14   Looking ready for a fight!



Day 36- Oct 15  Tubby time with Mommy! 

Day 37- Oct 16.  My little bear cub! 

Day 38- Oct 17.  Hanging with Big brother in the morning

Day 39- Oct 18.  Sleepy boy!

Day 40- Oct 19.  Getting kisses from big brother!

Day 41- Oct 20.  Hanging with daddy!

Day 42- Oct 21.  This has got to be the most comfortable sleeping position ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment