Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Farewell Connecticut

We are currently staying in Milford, CT at Daddy Step's Grandma's house.  She has a wonderful home, with a perfect backyard for the kids and dog.  They love coming to her place just for the backyard alone.  We had a blast here the other day playing fetch, rolling down the small hill, and blowing bubbles.  Doing all of the things that kids love to do- PLAY!  Here are a few snapshots of our fun.  


We got the chance to visit the children's museum in Norwalk before heading out as well.  Unfortunately it was packed because it was a rainy day, but we made the best of it.  I was reminded of why I will never return to Connecticut in this visit.  There are some rude mothers out there.  I think the most fun was had with the camera that took snapshot videos and displayed them on a screen.  My brother and I had a little too much fun making fools of ourselves.  
E Step had a blast in the water


The states we have covered

My brother wrote this.  Z Step was nice enough to cross it out for me.  
As a farewell to Connecticut, we all made a trip to hibachi.  It is Dima's favorite, and we probably won't get the best hibachi in the desert.  The boys enjoyed the show.  Z Step tried to blow the fire out when they made the volcano.  
E Step had a blast

Z Step trying to blow the fire out

Stepanoffs (and my brother)

My brother's scorpion bowl

And so, our trip officially begins.  Our first stop will be in Hershey, PA.  Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment