Saturday, December 24, 2011

3 years, 3 houses, 2 countries, 1 beautiful boy!

Three years ago today, Dima and I said "I do" in the quiet little wedding we had alone in Mystic, CT.  It has been quite the adventure so far and we are looking forward to years and years ahead of us.  In our three years, we moved from Connecticut to a small little place in Virginia, Then moved into a bigger place in Virginia, then moved to Japan.  We have gone through 2 deployments, countless time apart, and had one amazing child together.  We have crossed many bridges in these years together.  I am very anxious to hear what comes in the next few months, as we may be moving again this summer.  Here's to three of the most amazing years of my life, and to many more ahead!
The beautiful flowers Dima had sent to our house today.

He knows my favorite flower.  No cliche roses here!

2 comments:

  1. Roses are my favorite, don't knock 'em! Happy Three Years and here's to many, many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha sorry Ashley! i do like yellow and orange roses!

    ReplyDelete