Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Elijah 365- part 47

What a week.  Mommy Step has not had the greatest week, and I'm happy to report it has not interfered with the happiness and learning of my boys.  But boy was I exhausted!  Luckily, my week started rough and ended great.  
This week was chock full of fun.  Between trips to the gym with a new friend, a family fun day with D Step's work, our FIRST babysitter, and a family hike, E Step had a great time.  
I was very nervous about leaving the boys with their first sitter this weekend, but it ended up workout out ok.  Even if I was worried the entire concert!  
E Step is still a Mama's boy, and has to be held the moment he sees me.  He's not walking yet, but is standing unsupported more and more each day.  He looks like he's surfing when he does it.  It's hilarious.  He is quite the climber lately, and I've caught him climbing on a kid table in the play room on numerous occasions.  
E Step turned 11 months old this week.  Can you believe he's almost 1?  That means that this project will be coming to an end.  Whatever will I blog about?  Don't worry.  I've got a few things up my sleeve!  
Day 332- Aug 5.  Playing Peek a boo!

Day 333- Aug 6.  Batman and his accomplice.  

Day 334- Aug 7.  Playing some music for Mommy

Day 335- Aug 8.  Tubby time fun

Day 336- Aug 9.  Developing some bad habits

Day 337- Aug 10.  On a family walk

Day 338- Aug 11.  So much fun outside!


No comments:

Post a Comment