Saturday, April 21, 2012

Project 365

Ecstatic. Proud. Challenging. Heartwarming. Happy. Sad.  Emotional. Difficult. Fun. Beautiful. Incredible. 

These are all words that come to mind when I reflect on the ending of project 365.  I am so proud to say that I captured every single day of my son's very first year of life.  I captured the happy moments, the sad moments, and many milestones along the way.  I will always remember the moments spent trying to get an infant to cooperate for the camera.  I will laugh at the comments I saw from friends and family after showing them off.  I will cherish this album for the rest of my life.  
They say that a photo captures a thousand words.  Does that mean that this project says 365,000 words?  I don't think that number would even begin to sum up this first year.  It has flown by so fast, and I am sad to have seen it end.  But I have years and years of memories to make with my little man, and I cannot wait to continue our journey.  Thankfully, I will always have this album to help me remember those days when he was so little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment