Friday, March 16, 2012

Boy love

As I mentioned in a previous post, Zach and Neko are attached at the hip.  What Zach lacks in the hair department, Neko makes up for with his thick brown coat.  They love each other.  And now that Daddy is home, it's triple the fun.  The three of them are great buddies, and I wouldn't have it any other way.  
This evening, we took advantage of "nice" weather.  It's been cloudy for months now, but at least it wasn't raining!  Zach was cracking us up by giving his doggy big hugs.  Eventually Dima got the great idea to do this to them:
Look at the look on Zach's face!  He is so happy.  And Neko is so content with a bald baby on his back!  
Eventually it was time for Zach to take a bath and go to bed.  I am officially the mom to a toddler.  As you can see by the face I got when I signed "tubby time" and tried to grab the boy.  
No mom!  I'm hanging with the boys!

I sure am in trouble if baby #2 is a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment