|The outside of our new place!|
- We made the decision to live off base. There are many reasons for this choice. We look forward to moving back to Stafford, Virginia for our time stationed there.
- We have a house!
- Located in Stafford, Va (the same town we lived in before)
- 4 bedrooms (with a 5th in the basement!)
- 3.5 bathrooms.
- 3800 square feet. Wow! Our current place is only 1250 square feet and is quite crammed. I don't know what we're going to do with all that space!
- The back yard is fenced in which will be great for the dog and the kids
- Kitchen has an island (Mommy love!)
- Has a living room, dining room, and family room. The living room will be turned into a play room.
- It's near a winery (because this is very important information!)
- It is near base (15 minutes without traffic)
- Close but far enough to everything- Target, Grocery, Gym, Kohls, Restaurants, you name it!
- If we end up there 4 years it's in one of the best schools in the town. Though that probably won't be a factor for us, as we will most likely move again before the kids are in school.
- It is currently waiting for us. We move in immediately upon arriving in America!
- Moving date: This is all up in the air still. We have a date of departure (May 4) but we don't have the confirmation paperwork. Without that we can't do much of anything. We can't get our things packed out (which will take at least 6 weeks to arrive at our new place) and we can't book a hotel to stay in before flying out of here. We are literally held back from everything. Silver lining though- the dog has a flight! Don't quite know how he got a flight before us, but hey at least he's booked!
|Couldn't decide between silver, black, and grey so went with the grey.|
|Grey leather interior. seats 8. Much bigger then my "Toaster Oven" looking Honda Mobilio!|
- We got a car! Mommy got a brand new 2013 Honda Odyssey EX-L with navigation (because I'm terrible with directions!) We did much research before this but decided the Honda was the best car for us. It will be waiting for us to pick up the day after we fly in!