Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Elijah 365- The final post!

At last, we have made it to the final week of E Step's year long journey in life.  I cannot believe that one year ago today, I was lying in an operating room waiting to see my baby for the first time.  
We have had a wonderful week, full of visitors and even crossing a new milestone.  This week, E Step took his very first wobbly steps.  He's not fully walking yet, but he has put one foot in front of the other for about two steps a handful of times.  He also got to have his first cupcake for his birthday, and got to go on his first geocache adventure. 

Day 358- Sept 2 Happy boy on a walk/hike with Oba
Day 359- Loving the tupperware
Day 360- At the park!
Day 361- loving from Oba before bed!
Day 362- Had our birthday cake early!  Can you tell he loved it?
day 363- Went Geocaching with the family!
Day 364- Ready for bed.  Z Step used to love these pj's!
Day 365- Playing in our new tunnel from Uncle Wicky!

What a year we have had.  E Step is a wonderful boy, who is developing quite the personality.  It has been a very difficult year for me in many ways, but I am so glad to have had the privilege to stay at home and raise these boys.  Having two under two is not an easy task, but I am so happy this is the way we did it.  E Step and Z Step are growing to really like each other, and even play side by side now.  E Step has given me quite the year between feedings and changing diapers we have had a lot of fun.  I look forward to the rest of the adventures we will surely have with these boys.  I love these boys more then I think they will ever know.  
And to all of you who have continued to read this silly blog of mine, thanks!  It's been with your motivation and my own that I have made this photo journey!  

No comments:

Post a Comment