Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween shower


Tonight was my friend Leslie's baby shower. Since it's halloween time, we decided on a halloween theme! Our friend Geneviveve threw it at her house and she went all out with the halloween theme! Lots of fall foods like apples, pumpkin dip, and of course some beautiful flowers!
I made my pumpkin cheesecake with a ginger snap crust and am very happy with how it turned out! it's my favorite recipe and this time i used real pumpkin instead of the canned stuff! Looked and tasted amazing!
Viva went all out with the decor as you can see! look at the bathroom and sparkling juice! I was excited cause i could drink it! Too bad it's not real wine


The mommy to be dressed up as Jasmine with a lamp on her belly! Too cute!! I dressed up as a mummy-to-be. Loved it and I won best costume!
A friend made this beautiful diaper cake! how cute! The bag is from me! Thanks to my cricut for decorating it!There were many other cakes besides the one I made! A friend had an adorable cake made with the pregnant halloween theme! so yummy and I love the pregnant mommy on top. Of course there were the two other diaper cakes! love them all!
The party was a great one and Genevieve did a great job planning it. Look how cute these gifts were! They had cute m&m's that said Baby Baxley on them. so cute!
After the party i helped clean up and Viva took my weekly photo for me! at 27 weeks, baby is the size of a cucumber... about 14-15 inches in length from head to foot. you can't really see my belly too much in this photo but you get the point!

No comments:

Post a Comment